Dutch LIFE has four parts which correspond with the key phases of relocation.
Basic, essential information to familiarize yourself with life in the Netherlands.
- Introduction to Dutch LIFE- Our Relocation Guide to the Netherlands
- Discuss your needs and create a suitable step-by-step plan
- Overview of your Relocation team where we assign you a designated Relocation Specialist
- Asses your expectation and provide clarity of what life will be like in the Netherlands
Launching your personal plan and getting ready for the relocation.
- Advice on what to prepare in your home country before you leave
- Manage immigration process and submit employment / residence permit application
- Advice and administrative support on acquiring 30% tax ruling
- Search Dutch property market for a new home that suits you
Arriving in the Netherlands and taking care of the formalities.
- Personal appointment scheduling and attendance (house viewings, banking etc.)
- Accompany you to Expat Center (Dutch Immigration Service/Municipality)
- Assistance finding schools/childcare and other family matters
Settling into your new home and neighborhood.
- Advise on how to identify local service providers, insurance companies, doctors etc.
- Provide partner support and/or employment advice
- Research local (sports) clubs, cultural activities and other personal interests
- Cultural awareness information and advice on Dutch language courses
- Continued face-to-face support to evaluate how you are settling in